Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No one's Posted in FOREVER

Our family blog was feeling a little left out. Especially since I have been adding extra pictures to my personal blog, so I thought I would try and even things up a little bit, by spreading the love around.

I thought since we are rapidly {and excitedly} approaching Nick's return from D.C., that now would be a perfect time to share pictures of the last play-day we got to have with him before he left. (I have been saving these for just such an occasion for 2 months now!)

We were lucky enough to have a little rain that day and Nick taught Annalie how to "dance in the rain." They loved it.





Funny how silly little things can leave footprints on our hearts and in our memories. :)


We are so looking forward to have Daddy back at home so that we can make more "footprints" together.

Thank you all for being so supportive over the past few months. Nick and I have grown a lot and learned a lot and we are excited to see what this next phase of life brings our way.

Love you all!! And remember, don't waste a minute! Take some time today and create happy "footprints" of your own! :)

~ Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment