So, sorry I'm late. Yesterday was nuts and I just didn't get to the computer.
1) Annalie got her first haircut (thank you Grams).
2) Brooklyn discovered "climbing." She was so proud of herself for getting all the way up there.
3) We found a rabbit in our house...the bunny apparently likes the fridge too.
4) Brooklyn decided she likes to chase lions.
5) Annalie decided she doesn't like letting Brooklyn chase lions.
6) Annalie finally decided Sparky is ok.
(doesn't she look like Nick in this picture??)
All in all, it's been a good week. Nick is keeping busy with school and is looking forward to Thanksgiving for a small break. He is considering graduating in August and completing his capstone project by spending the summer in D.C. What an exciting experience that would be for him. We'll let you all know when he decides what he is doing for sure.
Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love and miss you! Sending warm wishes from ever-so-still-sunny Arizona! :D