Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe this was 2 years ago? CRAZY!

Wish I was there to see the chicas this year in their cute costumes.

Aww... cute little Brookie last year!

I didn't even get to carve pumpkins this year! :( sad day!

She sure has grown up a lot in a year!

I miss my little buddie so much!

Briana, Zac and Erianne and their model poses!

Cookie Monsters! :)
Hola Familia! This week has been a pretty good one. Kinda stressful cuz its midterms. I did good on 4 out of 5 of them! Then I also started up basketball this week too, which has been awesome, i miss it Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much! On Friday, I got to go see mom and grandma which was fun and they sent me home with lots of food which was of course awesome! I miss you all like crazy and cant wait to see you for Thanksgiving (well those of you who will actually be in utah) Anyways, I Hope you all have a great week! Be good, remember who you are, dont let south jordan getchya! haha Luv ur guts!
-Sara :)

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I can't believe how LONG your hair is getting! WOW! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks juli! :) ya it is pretty long, i think i might be chopping it soon actually!
    -Sara :)

    ReplyDelete