Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun With My Roomies

At the Marriott center before Regional Conference

Fun at the state fair with my roomies

My roommates at the concert with Nik Day, one of the musicians. From left to right Jessica, Natassja, Nik, Me, Bethany.
These past two weeks have been such a blast! I finally have AMAZING roommates. We have so much fun together! Last week we went to a "concert on the roof" on Center Street. They had great music from local artists. On Sunday, we had Regional conference and Elder Holland, Sister Beck and President Packer spoke to us. This weekend it was fun at the State fair. This semester at BYU is going to be a great one. I am loving Clinicals- right now I am doing mother baby at IMC which is a blast. In two weeks it will be up to Primary Childrens for my Pediatric rotation. I hope you are all doing well! LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww sis i am glad you are having so much fun at school this semester! You deserve it! I miss you tons!
    -Sara :)

    ReplyDelete