Sunday, September 12, 2010

Missing you all and hoping someone else besides me will use the blog! :)

Roomies from left to right: Rafaella, Nikki, Sierra, Brianna, Erianne and Me! :)

I really hope I am not the only one who is going to use this blog! Upload some pictures so i can see and hear how all you are doing! I miss you all tons! School so far is going great for me, I haven't really been to all my classes yet so we will see how it goes after this next week. I am taking Physiology, Child Dev., Personal Health & Wellness, Mission Prep and Culinary!  I played basketball this week with some of my buddies up here which was awesome and just like old times with the priests on Wednesday nights! :) My room mates are pretty cool too so far which is a relief! I hope you all are doing great and wish you a wonderful week!
Luv ur guts
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment