Saturday, September 18, 2010

Temple to Temple Relay

First Demolition Derby

Me headed out for my leg of the relay!

Me and the Girlies waiting for the next runner
Our Friends Bobby and Zac




Hey Family!
This week has been really good so far with school! I am loving BYU-I a ton still, it is just amazing! I have made a few good friends which is always a good thing! This weekend was a blast and very eventful! This weekend was the Temple to Temple Relay! We started at the Rexburg Temple, and ended up at the Idaho Falls temple. (about 37 ish miles) We had an 8 person team which consisted of Nikki Christensen, Alyssa Ballash, Alyssa's Cousin Micha, Thomas (a boy from our ward), Erianne (my room mate), Bobby and Zac (some of my buddies up here) and me! We did awesome and had such a fun time! :) Then, after we got done with that we found there was a demolition derby in hickville St. Anthony and went to that which was pretty cool and a new experience for me for sure!
I hope all is going well with you! I pray for you always and miss you tooo!
luv ur guts
-Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment